2022 Muscle Testing Review
What is M.A.T.?
It is a blend of over 30 years of experience in treating human conditions. A unique testing technique based on acupuncture points located on the surface of the body. The testing is non-invasive. These points relate to systems, organs, and glands and help to determine nutritional requirements based on Synergistic Whole Food Concentrates and Herbal Phytosynergists. Protocols are designed to support all metabolic functions. These designed nutritions are unique for each individual. Reflexes are retested and progress can be monitored utilizing an organ pulsing technique.
6/2 Webinar Subjects include:
1. M.A.T. intro via live stream on Zoom
2. Review of basic immune & Digestion points
3. Immune support for prevention, Immune support for illness, immune support specific points
4. Review of endocrine, adrenal fortification and support, especially for post viral syndromes
5. How to surrogate test and keep your MAT practice alive and flourishing in the time of social distancing
6. Preview of M.A.T. Advanced
7. Q & A
Dr. Matthew Cucolo is a practicing chiropractor and nutritional consultant who utilizes whole food therapeutic nutrition with adjunct holistic therapies to best treat his patients. He is a the co-founder of the Meridian Autonomic Testing Technique (M.A.T.). Dr. Matt creates dynamic nutrition lectures that connect with his target audience to make the complex understandable and practical.More Info